Data Scientist/Computer Science
Maximum 2 years'''' experience.
Computer Science degree with second year Maths OR
Actuarial Science graduates looking to branch out to Computer Science/Programming.
Duties and responsibilities
Collaborate with Actuarial, Product, Operations and Finance to provide exceptional data science solutions to appropriate business problems.
- Provide specialist advice on solutions to complex data problems.
- Maintain and Improve existing data science solutions to clients.
- Build data and technology solutions to complex financial problems.
- Analyse data using standard data tools such as SQL, Excel, QlikView, Power and Python.
- Design and build machine learning models to solve business problems.
- Provide support and resolve queries on existing data science solutions.
Ability to develop efficient computer code (algorithms) to solve business problems.
- Understanding of principles of algorithm design.
- Understanding of computational complexity theory.
- Understanding of database design principles.
- Understanding of machine learning
- Understanding of big data cloud solutions such as AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage with senior executive stakeholders with confidence and professionalism.
- Goal-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance efficiency and effectiveness
- Data Analysis Skills such as excel pivot tables, graphs, SQL etc.
- Great team player with honesty and integrity.