Technical Lead – Data Engineer
Array Behavioral Care – Technology
Array is the leading and largest telepsychiatry service provider in the U.S. with a mission to transform access to quality behavioral healthcare. Its size, diversity of services and extensive experience and expertise have helped establish it as an industry thought leader that has helped to shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations. To learn how Array can help your organization deliver quality behavioral healthcare, visit arraybc.com.
Array is seeking Technical Lead Data Engineer to work in collaboration with their Program Manager to establish the operational data flow between core systems and build out the data analytics infrastructure. Array’s business goals are to increase ROI and improve operational efficiency through automation and visibility into data analytics. Array is looking for a technical lead to do much of the technical build work to get there. Array’s systems are all modern, cloud-based SaaS with minimal technical debt.
- Serve as Company’s Primary Data and Integration Architect
- Design/Architect/Implement/Deploy new scalable and fault-tolerant enterprise solutions for data platforms, integration, and analytics.
- Automate the flow of data between various SaaS systems via an iPaaS.
- Maintain mapping of all core ERP systems and the data within those systems.
- Serve as primary “go-to” expert on Array data systems and integration architecture.
- Continue with fully cloud-based, SaaS model strategy.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to identify opportunities to, develop, and implement data-driven business optimizations (e.g., automated tasks and workflows, triggered alerts, error-checking)
- Establish data governance strategy including:
- Develop and implement approaches, policies, and standards to ensure data quality and integrity is maintained and that any inaccurate data is uncovered and corrected.
- Develop and implement security standards for data storage and transport.
- Setup and Establish Various Data Technology Platforms from scratch, including:
- iPaaS – Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services integration platform
- Data Warehouse – Azure SQL Server and Azure Data Factory (SQL Data Warehouse)
- MS Power BI - Self-service business intelligence & analytics platform
- Other misc. data systems
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 to 10 years of relevant work experience, ideally with highly relevant data administration experience
- Cloud Data Engineering background strongly preferred including experience with web services (SOAP / REST)
- Experience setting up API connections and calls with various SaaS systems via an iPaaS system (Informatica or comparable iPaaS), including connection between Salesforce, NetSuite, ADP, Azure SQL DB, etc.)
- Expert SQL skills
- Deep Experience working in Azure Data Factory and ETL
- Strong working knowledge of Informatica and Power BI
- Strong data analytic capabilities including experience with data collection, manipulation, cleaning, analysis, ETL, and visualization.
- Workable experience using the Microsoft Suite Tools (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have ability to quickly master and become expert in new data solutions & platforms.
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem-solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills over the phone, in person, and via video conference
- Strong ability to “Manage Up” - proactively provide updates to necessary stakeholders.
- Experience working in a flexible Agile Framework; scrum master experience preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare data or clinical administrative data.
- Ability to assess needs related to the job function and create new processes, documents, structures, and systems accordingly.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and diverse groups; Independent worker, self-starter.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- Ideally a passion for improving behavioral health access for patients in America.
- Position Available Immediately
- Position based in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Chicago, IL, or Remote
- Full Time Employment
- Reports to SVP, Technology
- FLSA Status: Exempt