Data4life is working in close collaboration with different partners in the health sector to enable internal and external research studies. Our development team is now looking for a working student to assist us with some of the following tasks:
Your future areas of responsibility
- you will support our Team in analyzing and visualizing data
- creation of charts for internal studies
- creation of charts for BI related information
- data analysis based on specific research questions required by our partners
Who we are looking for
- you are currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program at a German university
- you have experience with SQL, data analysis and data visualization
- you can work in an agile and remote environment
- you have problem solving skills
- you highly value your co-workers and enjoy creative and innovative exchange in order to come up with the best fitting solutions
- analytical mindset
- fluency in written and spoken English
Why you will love working with us
- Actively contribute to developing digital health solutions with a direct impact on the health and quality of life of others.
- A diverse team of professionals from about 30 countries working together at 4 locations (Potsdam, Berlin, Singapore and Barcelona).
- An extensive and detailed on-boarding program to make your start at Data4Life as efficient as possible.