Job ID: 3805
Would you like to join us? We are looking for an energetic Business Analyst (Data Scientist) to join our Commercial Insights team in Business Banking. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging journeys in Nordea, one that turns data into value adding insights in order to help our customers.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Commercial Insights team. We add value by generating insights, and by turning them into readable and accessible intelligence that enables data-driven decisions. As a Business Analyst (Data Scientist), you’ll become an important driver of our commercial insights agenda and will play a valuable role in connecting interesting data points, and building an insights engine in our unit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Re-tool traditional ways of working to enable new enterprise-wide intelligence and adaptability
- Accelerate meaningful change by putting actionable insights where they’re needed most
- Empower people to make better decisions, and seamlessly collaborate with new literacy and real-time insights
You’ll join a dynamic, diverse and highly collaborative team that utilizes the newest data- and cloud tech to inspire and enable better business decision making, every day. The role is based in Copenhagen or in Helsinki..
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- As a person you are highly collaborative, have an analytical mindset and like to challenge things to find ways to continuously improve traditional solutions
- You are a knowledge sharing team player who communicates well at all levels of an organization
- Are curious by nature and able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Like to work in a structured manner with a strong focus on quality
Your experience and background:
- Strong programming skills in Python (preferably with experience in sci-kit learn, TensorFlow or any other Python-interfacing machine-learning library)
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics/Physics, Econometrics, Statistics or similar (master)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience in BI tools (Example: Power BI, QlikView, Tableau etc.) will be considered a big plus
- The ability to translate data into actionable insights and engaging presentation
- 1-2 years’ experience in an analytical role with a proven record of success and delivery
- Experience within Financial services is considered a plus
What do we offer
- Workplace in our HQ in Copenhagen or in Helsinki
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Exciting challenges and future career development opportunities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/11/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Katalin Kos
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.