Piper Companies is in need of a Sr. Healthcare Data Analyst for a fulltime, salaried opportunity.
**This role can sit 100% remote.**
- Someone who has been in an analysis role around healthcare data -understanding the data and what it means
- Deep analysis on internal data and supporting large customers and suppliers when they have questions
- Healthcare Data Experience
- Python or SQL -strong in either
- Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in SAS and/or R
- Deep understanding of healthcare data such as claims, EHR, EMR, 837s, 835s
- Experience: 3-5 years
Day to Day responsibilities:
As a Sr. Data Solutions Analyst, it will be your responsibility to troubleshoot and resolve complex data quality issues. Our team will also rely on you for your expertise with healthcare data and your strong SQL skills.
- 70% supporting enterprise high touch customers and/or suppliers by reviewing data to ensure it is creating value through quality, helping to create requirements for custom projects
- Analyze all vendor data assets and correct complex data anomalies
- Provide guidance and support during the vendor on-boarding process which includes data ingestion, normalization, and QC activities
- Provide expertise on all healthcare data types: medical claims transactions (e.g. 837 and 835), pharmacy claims (NCPDP D.0), EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets
- Provide Quality Assurance for new Data Source mapping and normalization SQL produced by Data Architect
- Develop repeatable testing routines to expedite QA that can also be used to closely monitor the recurring ingestion for ongoing QC
- Develops and maintains trend analysis for longer term, historical quality control.
- Perform analytics against healthcare data using SQL based programming tools