Lead Data Analyst - Master Data Management - CPG020746
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Data Analyst, Master Data Management
In this role, you be part of the iOps Services team, handling a team and reporting to the manager of MDM. The Lead Data Analyst will be working with a cross functional team and will maintain, analyse, make system /process recommendations and to execute policy and process.
- Manage and drive responsibilities to Master Data team, establishing strong relationships with business contacts, and making decisions to provide resolutions
- Managing Master data management processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of all master
- Taking up escalations & issues, analysis & resolution
- Ability to train and tell the story of master data in an advanced IT environment
- Follow defined standard operating processes and procedures for all deliverables (processes)
- Take ownership of performance against all the assigned Master data processes and key categories
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy
- Plan and priorities the workload to ensure that all assignments are delivered accurately to meet specified timelines (planning)
- Ensure timely and accurate update of all master data records. Responsible for delivering all the tasks on-time, every-time. Ensure that the schedule is reviewed as circumstances change. (timeliness)
- Ensure that all the feedbacks and the learning from the home office, client, field etc is documented and applied to the master data procedures to improve accuracy (Baseline the learning)
- Responsible for the continual 'coding' of new products to aid in the creation of client deliverables
- Be responsible for maintaining the SLA of each period and the delivery performance
- Ensure that all the reports are maintained and cleared on time
- Maintain master data in SAP as per business input and SOP
- Master data scope - Product, vendor, customer, price, promotion
- Highlight and take an appropriate help from the Lead on SOP deviations or issues
- Raise incident tickets to the relevant helpdesks when there is an issue
- Participate in idea generation and improvement activities
- Comprehend incoming and outgoing data flows for SAP master data, BOMs and costing
- Comprehend, explain and enforce master data creation and change processes.
- Good knowledge of governing policies around Vendor/ Customer/ Material / Pricing master data respectively as per the area of work
- Update /maintain the departmental procedures (SOP's) tools and metrics for the master data team
- Ensure all Data Quality KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are met
- Ensure that the company's master data business rules, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure data processes and records comply with Financial controls
- Support special projects as needed
- Identifies areas for data quality and process improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Align data management processes in the business' value chains and process areas
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience in SAP Master data for Material (main focus), Customer, Vendor and Pricing on the above masters with an FMCG organization
- Exposure to SAP PLM, BOM and APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) demand forecast, and supply planning tool is desirable
- Should have good knowledge of Material, Vendor, Customer and Pricing data requirements
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Understanding of SAP BOM (Bill of Material) structures. Exposure to SAP PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) specification management tool an advantage
- Understanding of SAP FI/CO commercial structures is an advantage
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and support improvement projects from a data perspective
- Great at communication, collaboration
- Project management skills desired
- Flexible, organized, multi- task team player
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Excel, Good Communication and Negotiation skills, able to work individually
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- High Energy level