Roles & Responsibilities
Our partner, an International Bank located in Brussels, wants to modernize its data repositories , data governance, data management and data usage. In this context our partner is looking for a Data Analyst.
With the ambition to:
- Safeguard and cultivate the bank’s revenue streams
- Gain efficiency through the rationalisation of data management practices and usages, and improved data qualityComply with the regulatory environment and requirements
- Create an adaptable platform The person will come to support the IT Project teams as Senior Business Analyst in the definition of business requirements, supporting the Product Owner and designing & maintaining processes on different topics linked to Client Data management and Data quality.
Your mission: a unique experience!
As Data Analyst you bring your expertise to advise and support our clients in following tasks:
- Business Analysis
- Industrialize the process to run define periodicity
- Document the project (functional and technical part)
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using ETLs, PL/SQL, SQL
- Production of strategic data analysis and reporting to the business
- Process documentation and optimization
- Help the business to better optimize the use of their data
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance.
In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.