Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Under Armour is searching for a motivated Sr Professional, Enterprise Data Analytics to provide quality reporting solutions to our business units. You will join a results-oriented team and participate in the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our analytical and data modeling applications and reporting tools that enable the business to make better, more informed decisions. This is a key role in the Enterprise Architecture team and will work closely with business and IT leaders and users to define, develop and implement reporting solutions in business intelligence applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with business unit process leaders and functional analysts to understand the strategy and KPI’s of their teams and drive the demand management and analytics requirements
- Work collaboratively to align business requirements with data and analytical solutions while empowering business to draw insights and analyze data while Identify areas of concern of as-is processes and business dependencies
- Serve as a thought-leader with an emphasis on innovation in finding new ways to optimize and simplify UA’s reporting functions
- Ensure overall visibility of business unit specific reporting and analytics requirements within the group and work closely with project teams, enterprise developers, systems analysts, data scientists and solution/domain/enterprise architects to help deliver these, ensuring alignment with the enterprise wide data strategy
- Support, enable and train the business unit to fully understand and utilize Under Armour’s standard technologies and maximize benefit from these data and analytic requirements
- Coordinating and facilitating requirement gathering, playing an active role in the discovery, analysis, value validation, design, and testing phases. Ideate with functional analysts and business process owners.
- Monitors changes in business, making recommendations where analytics can further improve business.
- Document development for peer reference and knowledge transfer
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proven ability to express complex operational and technical concepts in business terms
- Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines
- Deep analytical, planning and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
Education And / Or Experience
- 2+ Experience engaging with the following business areas: Retail, Wholesale, Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Merchandising, Marketing, Accounting, Product, HR and Emerging Markets
- Experience creating functional and technical specification documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 1+ Experience with Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
- 1+ ERP experience
- Reporting / Visualization - Tableau, Business Objects Web Intelligence
- SAP knowledge
- Data Warehouse - Snowflake, Hana
- Languages SQL, Python, R
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.