At ADH, our mission is to radically innovate the way we think about Health Insurance worldwide. We offer digital health services based on advanced data analytics and a modern IT architecture. We strive to redefine existing methodologies and pioneer completely new experiences, always with one goal in mind: To build a health insurance that people LOVE!
To do so, we founded ADH as an internal startup of Allianz SE in 2019. That way we strike the balance of benefiting from the global reach and implementation power of the largest insurance company in the world while at the same time being independent to think outside the box. If you feel inspired by the idea to revolutionize not just the health insurance business but prospectively the health care system, then ADH is the right place for you.
To assist our Pricing Team with the development and extension of an automated pricing algorithm for health products, we are currently seeking a Working Student (f/m/d) to support our daily business in the areas of agile software development, testing and governance, at least 20 hours per week, immediate start.
- Develop an overarching understanding of the requirements and dependencies applying to production code and proactively suggest and implement measures to increase code quality, observability and maintainability
- Assist the team in governance topics along the life-cycle of software development, from requirements engineering, solution design to implementation and release management
- Contribute to different testing frameworks to apply to our state of the art pricing algorithms in order to increase test coverage, test performance and technical excellence in test execution
- Monitoring deadlines and ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Enrolled at a German university studying computer science, data science, mathematics or comparable subjects
- Solid experience in R; experience with web-based applications is a plus
- High degree of self-organization, individual responsibility and decisiveness
- Fluent written and spoken English, German proficiency is a plus
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce quality written and visual communications
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as G Suite
- Working in a true startup culture, with great flexibility in working style, freedom to shape your working environment and lots of room to have real impact beyond your direct area of responsibility
- Ultra-flat hierarchy and super-fast decision processes
- Balance your work and your other commitments with flexible working hours and the chance to regularly work from home
- Build friendships with your colleagues while enjoying the best coffee in Munich in our artsy office in Munich-Riem (Messestadt-West) and enjoy your break on the rooftop garden
The Office is located in Munich-Riem (Willy-Brandt-Platz 3; Messestadt West U2).
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application via JOIN.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact us via email.
Please be informed that unfortunately applications sent via email can't be considered.