For an existing contract with one of our direct clients we are urgently looking for a Data Scientist ML for NLP Text Analytics
Start: ASAP/Duration: 12 month's/Location: Cologne/Remote/ProjectID: 4494
Our client is a leading international moving image provider and is present with 14 successful brands on all screens, from TV to PC and tablet to smartphone. Around 4,000 employees at 24 locations in Germany and abroad belong to the group with headquarters in Germany. As a Data Scientist in the Metadata Audio workstream you will work on personalizing the customer experience across multiple apps, websites and multimedia content and apply state-of-the-art ML/AI techniques to extract metadata from multimedia content (audio/video).
- Personalize the customer experience across multiple apps, websites, and multimedia content
- Extracting metadata from multimedia content (audio/video) using state-of-the-art ML/AI technologies
- Develop code in a team based on good coding practices and ensure appropriate version control eg using Gitlab.
- Based on your experience and latest research, recommend and implement the best techniques to produce content understanding
- Communicate results within the team and across the business
- Successfully completed studies in mathematics, engineering, informatics or related discipline. A Ph.D. will be an asset
- Experience with Natural Language Processing applications like sentiment analysis, topic modelling/topic detection, text summarization
- Experience with state of the art NLP techniques particularly around transformer models (BERT, GPT-2 etc.) and embeddings (Word2Vec, Fasttext etc.)
- Experience with search query parsing, intent detection, information retrieval etc.
- In-depth knowledge of a common data science technology stack eg, Python, Spark, Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow, SQL, BigQuerry, .. and one of the major cloud providers eg AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience in building production-ready models and bringing these models into production
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, either in English or in German
If you find your expectations and your skills described, please send your resume in English by mail to
Petra Haack Teamleitung Recruitment & Talent Akquisition