Anti Fraud (TSI) - Brazil - D6
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the Job:
Security International (BSI) team is in charge of risk management and fraud prevention. You will be responsible for figuring out valuable insights among huge amounts of data in order to support strategic business decisions. Your daily job includes the development of data visualization products, creating deep-dive papers, running statistical analysis and A/B tests. You will also provide support to fine tune risk policies and models. This will require a great capability to handle and interpret the data, design actions plans and present it to the company leaders. In this position you will be engaged with the whole company business; in order to detect abnormal behaviours, prevent potential threats, and forecast the impact and side effects of changes in the current business policies and processes.
- Support decision making through the use of advanced analytical skills and tools;
- Develop comprehensive analytical solutions to support our key business partners;
- Use a data driven approach to diagnose issues, design action plans and solve problems;
- Communicate business results and insights clearly.- Strong analytical and technical background;
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience building business reports or data-visualization dashboards;
- Proficiency with SQL and an analytical programming language (such as R or python)
- Team Player: partner-up and embrace collaboration;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and have persistent attention to detail;
- Acting as an owner or subject-matter expert for certain procedures and seek ways to improve said procedures over time;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Storytelling with a data-driven focus;
- Advanced/fluent english.
- Data Warehouse: Hadoop, Spark and Hive
- Experience with fraud prevention/detection and/or risk management
- Experience with ecommerce, fintech or food delivery apps.