One of Australia's leading entertainment brands is growing its successful tech-driven team and working alongside the most trusted and loved brands. A people business at heart, promoting innovation and creativity whilst fostering diversity and making sure everyone has a voice.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Data Engineer to partner with stakeholders, and product and data teams to deliver cutting-edge innovative solutions. You will get the opportunity to work across the organisation's simple and robust google cloud platform, to help build high-performing data products.Responsibilities
- Design and develop data pipelines on a large scale in Google Cloud, BigQuery, Apache Airflow, and other modern technology tools.
- Creating solutions with dimensional data models and visualisation tools to support reporting analysts.
- Work in cross-functional teams to allow continuous improvements of data processes, products, and systems.
- Lead and mentor new data engineers on emerging tech and upskill them with new tools.
- 50% Data Engineering & 50% Data Analytics responsibilities.
- Experience in complex data environments (GCP preferred / open to AWS or Azure experience).
- Strong SQL & Python experience.
- Airflow Experience
- Strong dimensional data modeling skills.
How to apply:
- Career Development & Training
- Fantastic Culture, always adapting and inclusive
- Hybrid Flexible Remote work
- Parental Leave Scheme & Future Women events.
- Discounts on lifestyle, memberships, health insurance, and more!
Click apply or submit your CV to Jasmine McCrudden - firstname.lastname@example.org