Join our growing, international Accommodation Masterdata team as a Senior Data Analyst to ensure that all data pertaining to touristic hotel information is working throughout the tour operations value chain, so that we are able to offer our customers the best choice of accommodation portfolio.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the day to day running of any Masterdata Management Processes, including regularly monitoring data quality, managing and resolving exceptions, whilst ensuring the highest quality of data standards
- Ensure any issues are investigated and prioritised accordingly and liaising with all impacted stakeholders
- Work with our DestiOpenData Product Owner to champion our accommodation data governance strategy and be instrumental in its roll out and implementation into the business
- Ensure that any change requests adhere to the agreed Masterdata Management Processes and actively seek resolution where different stakeholder opinions may exist
- Support implementation of all changes into DestiOpenData master data system. This includes business rule changes as well as maintaining data references to improve data quality
- Support definition of any new Masterdata Management Processes, including requirements of enhancements to any data monitoring or analysis tools and definition of KPIs or success criteria for those processes
- You have excellent data analysis skills
- Experience in problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Experience in using data monitoring, data dashboard tools and API querying tools
- Ability to simply and clearly articulate issues and analysis for all audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to interpret and assess the impact of changes on business processes or data flows
- Experience using Jira, Confluence advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.