This role will be responsible for all UK people data reporting to ensure effective workforce planning.
The role will provide insight and analysis from the data for HR and business leadership, to enable effective decision making.
The role will also ensure the accuracy and integrity of people data; proactively resolving issues and ensuring continuous improvement of data quality.
UK People Data Analyst
- Ensures the accuracy and integrity of people data, proactively identifying, understanding and then resolving any inaccuracies or issues.
- Drives continuous improvement of people data quality in partnership with HR Operations.
- Coordinates data and reporting requirements and solutions with the HR team (UK, EMEA and Global), Finance and business leadership.
- Prepares, analyses and presents people metrics for review by key HR and business stakeholders, to enable effective workforce planning and decision making.
- Lead on data cleansing, upload and input activity.
- Maintenance of supervisory orgs, reporting structures and positions in Workday.
- Support projects where required.
Professional skills and experience
- Proficient in advanced Excel – creating pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, advanced charting functions etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday and experience of using the system from a data and reporting perspective.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to draw insight and patterns from data
- Competent presentation skills (PowerPoint) and can convey complex data using straightforward and easily understandable language
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on ensuring data integrity
- A proactive problem solver
- Experience of working on projects and as part of a project team
- An ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business including local and regional HR, Workday system support, Finance
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in complex and ambiguous situations
- Ability to prioritise and handle tasks simultaneously, working at pace and in pressurised situation
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network