Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevents future issue
What you will do:
- Works under minimum supervision.
- Requirement gathering, Designing, Implementation and Documentation
- Working with distributed teams across geographies
- Leverage new technologies to excel product offering and performance
- Provide technical mentorship to subordinate software engineers
- Provide input to project management on scheduling, milestone achievement, and project challenges
- Compliance to Quality Management System and Design Controls
What you need:
- Solid experience in developing solutions for products around
- Data Sciences
- Machine Learning
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on
- OOPs programming in C#
- Data science, analytics, mining, forecasting using Python, R, SQL, Shell scripting.
- Data Structures and Design Algorithms
- Sound knowledge on
- Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra
- Predictive Modelling
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure concepts: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools like Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, ELK/Splunk etc.
- Concept Development Experience on Python, R
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Ability to generate ideas and prototypes of business value
Good to Have
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Ability to solve complicated problems within time constraints.
- Experience in working with distributed teams across geographies
- Good understanding of SDLC process around new product development
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.