We are looking for a Data/Game Analyst to join our data experts team and work on both game content and UA Marketing topics.
Deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights, and who is self-driven you will work on several missions including :
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game and monetization data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps.
- Build a strong understanding of User Acquisition and Monetization data.
- Improve User Acquisition and Monetization models and processes to fuel our games' growth and help them reach millions of players. You will have to answer questions such as Should we launch games during the weekends or weekdays ? .
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and operational teams to design and implement efficient and scalable analytics and reporting solutions.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player's experience.