At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management (Business Lead) of complex software projects
- Consult business functions to identify digital use cases to fulfill business requirements
- Scout potential operational processes to be digitalized
- Create feasibility studies, conduct analyzes to evaluate the suitability of software solutions
- Analysis of different data sources to achieve goal-oriented results by implementing complex statistical and predictive modeling concepts, clustering and classification techniques as well as the transformation of data science prototypes into end-to-end solutions
- Maintaining state-of-the-art technologies such as advanced data analytics and artificial intelligence platforms
- Establishment and continuous updating of the relevant process knowledge that contributes to the development of new innovative data analytical solutions
- Close collaboration with production and quality departments of pharmaceutical production to develop digital strategies to improve product quality and production processes
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in informatics, computer science, bioinformatics, physics, engineering or a similar qualification
- Relevant business experience, ideally experience in a regulated area, for example pharmaceutical production, in which managing software projects and big data analytics played important roles
- In addition, as a basic requirement, you have knowledge and experience in using data science tools (e.g. PowerBI, Python, cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure), experience in AWS cloud architect is a plus
- Knowledge of production connections, interfaces and database systems is an important prerequisite
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with business functions as a reliable partner to identify opportunities by leveraging large datasets
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to structure and simply complex scenarios, as well as good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 660001