Curate is a global performance-focused advertising technology firm that empowers brands and marketers with transparent, scalable, data-driven digital and mobile marketing and advertising solutions. We empower every marketer to succeed with confidence in a mobile consumer economy through our outcome-based programmatic and performance solutions. Curate has been recognized as a Top 50 New Growth Company by Canadian Business, a Drum Marketing Awards Winner, a Stevie Award Winner, as well as nominations for numerous awards, including the Deloitte Fast 50 and E&Y Entrepreneur of the year for it's CEO.As part of a highly motivated team, you will have the opportunity to design and develop innovative technology solutions for Canada's leading mobile advertising company. We are committed to our people and culture and are looking for dynamic, talented individuals to join us. We're looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our engineering team to help solve the challenging problems in mobile advertising including campaign and creative optimization, look-a-like modelling and natural language processing.
- A team player who can work with variety of projects: data collection, analysis, algorithm design
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment to develop and deliver advanced analytics solutions .
- Work on interesting challenges - not many of the problems we encounter have frameworks or well-defined solutions
- Research innovative solutions to speech and conversation problems
- Design, build, train, and test ML models and develop the support structure necessary to turn those ML models into production-ready pipelines.
- Prepare and maintain a comprehensive documentation.
- Optimize our models to run in a real-time, low latency, highly available system
- Create tools to give insight in our models' decisions and performance
- Work in collaboration with IT to deploy model and algorithms in a production environment.
- 1+ years of professional or academic experience in machine learning
- Experience with designing, training, debugging and evaluating neural networks using modern frameworks such as SciPy, PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Experience in applying machine learning algorithms for natural language processing
- Effective communicator who can translate complex technical concepts into simple ideas depending on the audience.
- Experience using SQL/NoSQL and knowledge in database management
- Exposure to various types of data in machine learning settings : natural language, time-series, images , etc.
- Experience with UNIX tools and shell scripting.
- Capability of writing error-free, high quality, maintainable and reusable codes.
- Advanced hands-on experience with Python