We are looking for a highly-motivated person to lead the Data Science Team and support us in developing cutting edge fraud and risk management solutions.
- Lead the development and validation of high-impact statistical and machine learning quantitative models used to enhance product features and solutions of real-world issues
- Contribute to product design and architecture planning of major systems and features
- Guide and mentor a multi-disciplined Data Science and Data Engineering team to forge a research-oriented and collaborative culture through innovative technology implementation at scale
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deliverable timeframes and able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Seven or more years of relevant work experience (including at least one year of exposure to payments, banking or FinTech)
- BSc, Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and machine learning models: Logistic
- Regression, Support Vector Machines, random forests, XGBoost, Deep Learning models (CNNs/RNNs)
- Proficient in big data computing skills: scikit-learn in Python, Pandas, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, etc.
- Proficiency in using Amazon Web Services
- Proficiency in using any graph databases: Neo4J, ArangoDB, AllegroGraph, JanusDB, etc.
- Additional advantage with proficiency in Natural Language Processing
- Additional advantage with proficiency in using Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch/PyTorch, Spark MLlib, or any other Deep Learning framework
- Track record in leading data science projects and delivering from end-to-end.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
TensorFlow Intelligence Product Design Deep Learning Remuneration Artificial Intelligence Data Science Hadoop Big Data Resume Features Validation BSC Interpersonal Skills Registration Web Services Machine Learning Risk Management Architecture Mathematics LTD Banking Databases Computer Science Payments Python Email SQL Communication Design Planning Engineering Science Management