Overview:Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, EyeSouth Partners (“EyeSouth”) is an eye care physician services organization committed to partnering with leading physicians to build a premier network of eye care services in throughout the Southeast. EyeSouth’s partner practices’ clinical mission is to provide high quality medical and surgical specialty eye care. EyeSouth supports its affiliated practices and physician partners with capital, administrative resources, operating expertise, and strategic guidance with an absolute focus on clinical quality and a patient-first culture. EyeSouth’s affiliate network currently consists of over 95 doctors practicing at 60+ locations throughout Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, and Louisiana.
We are hiring for a part-time or full-time Intern to assist the Data Analytics team.
EyeSouth offers a competitive benefits package to its employees:
- 401k w/ Match
- Telemedicine (100% company paid)
- EAP (100% company paid)
- Group Life/AD&D (100% company paid)
- STD (100% company paid)
- LTD (100% company paid)
- Generous PTO Package
- 7.5 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Discounts and Perks
EyeSouth is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Responsibilities:SUMMARY
The Data Analyst Intern role is a temporary role to aide the Data Analytics team in finalizing various projects including the build out of multiple analytical dashboards.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Evaluates data integrity and acquires data from multiple systems across multiple entities
- Assists Analytics team in developing the Power BI dashboards
- Manages a large, complex sets of data that need to be mined and manipulated in order to make important business decisions
- Maintains databases/data collection systems that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filters and cleans data by reviewing system reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Documents processes for repetition of work load
- Contributes to the team effort by completing other tasks/projects as needed.
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Science or Engineering with at least one (1) year completed.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to create pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Prior experience with Power BI, Python or Tableau strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of data analytics and data visualization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to inquiries; understands when to route inquiries to next level.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Team player that develops strong collaborative working relationships with internal partners and can effectively engage and ability to build consensus among cross-functional teams
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills