Type vacature: Regulier
City: Schiphol Centrum
Hours per week: 32-40
Education: HBO Master; WO Master
Apply before: 31-08-2022
Flight KL1001. Made possible by you, data analyst. Together with your team(s), you ensure a pleasant journey for our passengers, from the moment they have booked a ticket until their plane leaves the gate. As a KLM employee, you contribute to unforgettable flights. Whatever you do.
What are you going to do?
Very briefly, you will make our operation continuously more intelligent. For example, by monitoring disruptions in the ground handling process or baggage handling, designing a system that enables us to re-book passengers faster or optimizing the use of our airside and resources. Partly thanks to you, our passengers' luggage arrives at the destination airport on time, and travelers who have missed their flight can quickly get back on their way as processes are supported by our intelligent software. At Schiphol Airport and at our outstations all over the world. You will do all this based on predictive data, passenger flows and historical data. In this way, you will contribute to our goal of becoming the number one data- and technology-driven airline.
- You will gather, transform, and visualize data to surface insights;
- You will advise the team and the business on how to interpret the results;
- You will work with set of programming and data retrieval techniques (e.g. SQL, Google Analytics).
Where do you land?
On the business platform Ground. Where eleven different teams with product owners, scrum masters, business analysts, data scientists and software engineers work. You are responsible for a number of dashboards which are used by many different colleagues including higher management and you will work closely with the product owners. You will do all this from our office at Schiphol Airport, the center of the KLM Ground Operation.
You love complex problems and enjoy solving them even more. You are not afraid of change. In fact, you want to constantly improve our services. Your data retrieval and visualization tool kit is equipped with essentials (e.g. SQL and Spotfire) as well as modern tools such as Google Analytics and tableau. Because you often work in teams on a project, it is important that you can work well together.
Additionally, you have:
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Python is a big plus;
- More than 2 years’ experience as data analyst.
Also you have:
- EU residency; KLM does not provide sponsorship for this position.
According to research women are less inclined to apply than men if they don't meet all the job requirements. We think that’s a shame, because as far as we are concerned, 'the perfect candidate' male or female, is a myth. If you have the ambition to grow in all aspects of this role, we look forward to your application.
- The possibility to work 4*9
- A challenging role at an unique employer in the Netherlands
- A gross salary between €3.581,48 and €4.604,76 per month. (you grow to maximum €5.116,40 in this role at this level)
- Plenty of room for personal development and wonderful career opportunities
- A good pension scheme, end of the year bonus and 8 percent holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday and 5 extra days off
- Great discounts on airline tickets (if you have been in service for at least 6 months)
- A travel expenses scheme and free use of the bus network around Schiphol
- Discount of your health insurance
- A personal budget for sustainable employability
Ready for your next destination?
Don’t wait any longer, send us your CV before the final boarding call on 31-08-2022! A motivation letter is no longer required; we will simply ask you a couple of questions during your online application. Within two weeks you will receive a message from us. Your application procedure consists of two interviews and a small case.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact the hiring manager. Call or e-mail the recruiter for questions about the application process. In both cases, don't forget to mention the vacancy number: #11767.
Ali Poursaeidesfahani: ALI.POURSAEIDESFAHANI@KLM.COM
Marnix van Doorn: MARNIX-VAN.DOORN@KLM.COM
Details from this vacancy are not to be used for marketing purposes.