Our client, one of the leading global engineering and maintenance leader who is looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join their growing team of data experts.
This hire will be responsible for building and maintaining cutting edge enterprise data platform. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimising data systems for data extractions transformations.
- Build and maintain data-platform by developing optimised data extraction, transformation pipelines and data cleaning tools
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure data management tools
- Collaborate with data and analytics experts, all business units and outside stakeholders
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in data engineering and data management
- Knowledge in SQL and any Azure Data Analytics platform
- Hands-on experience of any scripting languages, Python and Java are perferable
Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities to work with the latest technologies to solve complex challenge.
Interested parties, please send your CV to Emilie Cheung on Emilie.Cheung@connectedgroup.com or contact on +852 39725813 for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com