It’s a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
Want to help drive the next level of growth at a leading national B2C healthcare brand, touching millions of prospects and members? We’re looking for go-to-market leaders to drive innovation and growth in Aetna Medicare, using consumer marketing, sales, and product design that leverages data science and consulting skills to help Aetna acquire new members and retain our existing members.
Our Medicare Analytics team is integrated into all of Aetna’s go-to-market activities, including overall growth strategies, business case development, customer segmentation, product design, lead gen marketing (including geo and media mix planning, customer targeting, and impact measurement), lead conversion and broker sales, and member retention. We infuse data science into all growth analytics, powered by a world-class Hadoop cluster, petabytes of data, and the latest machine learning techniques. During Open Enrollment, our industry-leading Medicare War Room uses analytics and data science to drive continuous innovation and real-time optimization of all in-flight activities.
In the past 4 years our membership has doubled and our market share has grown 50%; you will help us take all this to the next level, using your industry knowledge, passion for problem solving and quantitative analysis, and skills in communication and client management to identify, incubate, and deploy the next set of innovations to power the growth of tomorrow’s business!
- Participates in the development, validation and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools. Solves moderately complex analytical problems.
- Develops, validates and executes algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Explores, examines and interprets large volumes of data in various forms.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve moderately complex business problems, utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Uses data visualization techniques to effectively communicate analytical results and support business decisions.
- Creates and evaluates the data needs of assigned projects and assures the integrity of the data.
- Explores existing data and recommends additional sources of data for improvements.
- Documents projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, detailed set of results and analytical metrics.
- 3 years of relevant programming or analytic experience.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present information to various audiences.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Demonstrates proficiency in several areas of data modeling, machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, data engineering and data visualization.
- Ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Masters degree preferred.
Please see above.Education
Please see above.Business Overview
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.