We are looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to optimize our machine learning systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, enhancing the accuracy of our software's predictive capabilities, and improving our overall data quality.
To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A first-class machine learning engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into the enhanced performance of predictive models.
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives
- Designing machine learning and artificial intelligence systems
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate predictions
- Turning unstructured data into useful information
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results
- Documenting machine learning processes
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field
- Master's degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, mathematics, or similar will be advantageous
- At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer
- Advanced proficiency with Python
- Proficiency with Ruby will be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
We are a post-Series A startup focused on delivering data feeds and an industry-leading developer toolchain to engineers who use the data to build disruptive fintech innovations. Our data helps power innovation and is changing the way finance works. Our team of 30 is highly experienced, productive and fun. We enjoy working together, advancing our craft, and watching our data come alive inside game changing solutions. If that sounds appealing to you, come work with us!