On our mission of transforming established enterprises into agile network organizations, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst (f/m/d) as we prepare to propel ourselves to the next level. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in a small, but highly efficient team.
As a Data Analyst at Workpath you will actively work with our data scientists and concept designers to create reports in Tableau that should guide our customers to take the right decisions and discover interesting insights.
Workpath is expanding beyond its headquarters in Munich, and is building teams in Madrid, Barcelona and Berlin. You would be one of the first remote employees to join!
In this role you will
- Challenge the concepts and data queries presented to you in order to make the best out of it for the customers
- Define, create and document new dashboards that can add new value to our Analytics Suite product
- Actively work on and own pieces of work in a combination of operative and strategic settings, such as conceptualizing and executing reports, defining formats and service products, working on strategic frameworks or support in setting up processes for our growing team
- Further develop our analytics principles and standards of clean data structures & visualizations, efficiency and maintainability
- 2+ years working experience with Tableau Desktop
- Analytical thinking, structured work style and the ability to learn and adapt fast
- Good expertise in Python and SQL and a good eye for design are a strong plus
- Previous working experience in fast paced environment
- Hands on mindset and ability in regards to creating and producing output (e.g. presentations, concepts, reports etc.) both individually and as part of a team
- You feel comfortable with taking ownership for independent projects
- Good communication skills (fluent in German and/or English)
What you can expect
Since work is a huge part of your life we want it to be interesting and fun. We work hard, we care for each other and always walk away satisfied. We constantly refine our approach and everyone has a say. If you like a challenge you will love it here.
- Opportunity to develop along our technical or team leadership career paths.
- A strong & value-driven team and feedback culture, as well as collaboration in an agile working environment of mutual support and very flat hierarchies.
- A lot of personal responsibility, autonomy and creative involvement in shaping our growth, check our Youtube Podcast and listen to our team members.
- Unique insights into a fast growing SaaS startup and have direct impact on the transformation of leading corporates.
- Enormous growth and development opportunities through internal knowledge sharing sessions beyond the boundaries of your team.
- The possibility to work flexibly from your home office or from our central office in Munich.
- Competitive compensation in addition to benefits & perks such as mobility subsidy, personal development budget of 1.800€ per year and Urban Sports Club membership (yes, we also have coffee, fruits and drinks).
If you made it until here you probably want to talk to us. Hit the apply button.\_\_