The Role: Senior Data Analyst – Ireland
We have a Dublin Office – open to hybrid or remote Ireland based candidates only
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Senior Data Analyst
to join our industry leading Data Science Team
in Dublin, IRE. As a Senior Data Analyst
, you will focus on understanding the impact of various data science projects on our user behavior and core business. You will work directly with our industry leading data science team, analyzing the impact of data science initiatives such as personalization, product recommendations, visual search, inventory & fulfillment optimization, and price optimization, as well as administering A/B tests on these initiatives.
You will work closely with data scientists, product managers, tech leadership and business stakeholders to analyze data science features and its value to our core business.Responsibilities
- Develop and apply mathematical or statistical methods to process, analyze, interpret, and summarize data to provide insights of customer behavior and business trends
- Administer A/B test and other statistical methods to evaluate the performance and impact of data science projects
- Communicate your analyses and test results through Tableau dashboards and presentations to key technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Process and analyze structured and unstructured data to evaluate the validity and opportunity of new projects
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to interpret changes in customer behavior and business trends
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
About The Data Science Team
- BS (MS preferred) degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, operations research, econometrics, computer science, applied mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering) or equivalent experience desired, but not required
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in data analysis on a data science team
- Prior experience as a data analyst preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and statistical packages (e.g. R). Familiarity with Python would be a plus
- Experience processing and manipulating large datasets
- Experience working in an agile environment producing deliverables in a quick and iterative manner
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a collaborative team environment
The Data Science Team gives you with the freedom to use the latest cutting-edge techniques and technologies in their experimentation to move the data science and personalization efforts forward with the goal of increasing the magic of our 50M members' online shopping experience and our annual revenues. We are positioned very uniquely in the sense that the team is responsible for both creating data science solutions and productionizing the solutions in a scalable cloud environment, which removes the barrier between the science and engineering that we typically see in the industry.Job Location:
Remote, Hybrid, Ireland based candidates only
Important COVID-19 Guidance: Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.About Us
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.