Tenera's Connected Construction Platform (CCP) is the first model-based construction cloud with focus on project success.
Tenera is revolutionizing the construction industry by offering intelligent digital solutions to ensure the consistent success of construction projects. Our goal is to offer a user-friendly and efficient tool that supports our customers in unlocking the potential of data, automating workflows, minimising risk and increasing revenue.
Built with and based on the guidance of our partner network of construction professionals, Tenera is bringing technology to where it makes sense. Our data driven approach as well as our cutting-edge user interface distinguish us in the market. Our CCP acts on top of the existing infrastructure and therefore ensures maximum flexibility.
Tenera’s team in Berlin comes from all over the world and consists of 30 people with various backgrounds including construction industry veterans, successful entrepreneurs, engineers, product developers, designers and marketers.
Join this incredible journey as a (Senior) Data Scientist and get the unique chance to shape and influence the rebirth of an entire industry!
What you will do
- Act as a full stack Data Scientist and support the team in shaping our innovative data-heavy product
- Build new data products end to end from use case discovery to actual implementation
- Be involved in the whole process of machine learning model development
- Attach complex business questions with data, curiosity to dive deep to identifying the root cause and offering relevant solutions
- Work closely with sales, product and engineering stakeholders to fuel them with data-driven insights
What you bring in
- Extensive experience working as a Data Scientist in a start-up & fast-paced environment
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Proficient skills in Python and SQL. Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is nice to have
- Expertise in building, applying and maintaining impactful Machine Learning models using popular ML packages (e.g. Pandas, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, etc.)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and exposure to JVM languages is a strong plus
- Ideally, you had exposure to NLP and Deep Learning
- You are passionate, hands-on and open-minded, with a business-oriented mentality and strong proactive attitude
- Great communication skills with ability to translate business problems into technical solutions. You are keen to get involved and collaborate with cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams on a daily basis
- Be part of the mission to help reboot the entire construction industry
- Work alongside a team of amazing and experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast growing, well-funded company
- Hardware of your choice and an open seating plan
- 30 vacation days
- A wonderful location in the heart of Berlin with our own coffee place & barista courses
- Competitive compensation package and benefits, a company pension plan, trainings and strong leadership
Does this match your profile?
Then we like to get to know you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Tenera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.