The Boschung Group is a world leader in the development and production of solutions for the efficiency and safety of traffic surfaces for the world’s largest airports, busiest highways and most visited cities and municipalities across the globe.
In our Boschung Technology Center, headquarter of the group based in Payerne, Switzerland, and our numerous other locations around the world, everything we accomplish is a result of the strong partnership we have with the people in our team. Looking to strengthen the IT-Support team right away or by agreement, BOSCHUNG MECATRONIC is recruiting a:
DevOps Data Engineer 100%
- Coordination of the activities of the IT support team
- Configure and install various IT infrastructure components and services including documentation of the standard system
- Participate in architectural decisions concerning future applications
- Automation of maintenance and installation processes
- Participation in the observability stack to monitor our platform and identify improvements
- Reporting on the status of specific IT infrastructure projects by collecting/prioritizing information; actively participating in projects
- Technological watch and internal technical support
- Participation in the on-call service during the winter period
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics or equivalent education/professional experience, Leadership experience is an advantage
- Fluent (verbal and written) in French and/or German, with good technical English skills
- Good knowledge in GNU/Linux server environments (Debian-based) and scripting (bash, python)
- Good understanding of storage technologies and protocols (Ceph, iSCSI, NFS)
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database clusters (PostgreSQL, Scylla)
- Basic experience with monitoring, diagnostic, and analysis tools such as Prometheus and Nagios based solutions (checkmk, centreon)
- Knowledge of modern configuration management tools (f. e. Ansible).
- Experience with MySQL is a nice to have
- Stress-resistant and independent personality, as well as an organized and structured way of working
What we have to offer
- You will be able to carry out a variety of activities in a modern infrastructure and a prosperous business
- You will be familiarised with your new task with the support of a talented and motivated team, working with de latest technologies!
- We offer attractive terms and conditions and will be happy to support you in your professional development
Are you interested in working for Boschung Mecatronic? Then get in touch with us!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents at email@example.com and guarantee absolute discretion in processing your application.
Boschung Management AG, Human Resources, Aéropôle 108, 1530 Payerne