Metricon Homes, a leading multi award winning new home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and award winning living solutions for Australian families.
Based in the Metricon Mount Waverley Head Office, this is a challenging role with high attention to detail and continuous developing and maintaining the databases and reporting to provide insights/recommendations to ensure Metricon offers the best price/product/promotion offering in the market.
Reporting to the National Market & Margin Strategy Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Focus on areas for the business in Margin Management Compliance and Margin growth and protection
- Ensuring our base Margin is protected and grown where possible throughout the sales & operations process
- Development & documentation of best practice for margin management across all states including (but not limited to) rules/guidelines/process
- Assist in development of better tools/systems to ensure accuracy of margins and minimum target margins are achieved
- Develop and ensure accuracy of reporting for all states on pre-site margin management
- Conduct regular auditing on key risks (at job level):
- Maintain House Base Pricing; and
- Develop Action Plans for each business unit within each state to improve/maintain margins.
Metricon will offer you:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities;
- Genuine career advancement opportunities;
- Generous housing discounts on our award winning homes; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree qualified or studying towards a degree qualification;
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role;
- Domestic building experience and knowledge of the associated products and services would be favourably considered;
- Ability to move between Strategic, Tactical and Transactional tasks with rapid speed;
- Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously;
- Ability to work within a fast-paced constantly evolving environment; and
- In addition you will be proactive and solution orientated with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a passion and commitment to achieving excellence through team work.
This role requires a national police check to be undertaken.