Join a team of experts on a mission!
Within our company, we have created a new division that focuses on building an HR Data Engine, where we want to give our client insights on talent hiring and retention. In a strongly growing market, where competences are becoming more and more important, we are looking for someone who can contribute to advanced analyses, by investigating influences (e.g. what is the impact of inflation on retention rates) and by being able to extract useful and actionable information from natural language written content.Details
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
- Solve AI challenges (Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning & Deep Learning) through a problem/solution oriented process
- Mining of texts in both Dutch and English languages for structured information extraction.
- Implement simple and advanced NLP pre-processing and text similarity techniques.
- Advice and guide our clients about the expected data format to feed our engine.
- Variable selection and validation of machine learning algorithms to predict factors related to human behavior.
- Axialite the UI/UX personnel about the available insights to be shown to the client.
- Write production-level code and build scalable NLP models in multi-cloud environments (IBM, Azure, AWS, GCP) or on-prem (decision is not made)
We are looking for experienced professional 5+ years of Data Science (preferably NLP) experience to become full-time (senior/architect) data scientist.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proven by previous work and other relevant courses or certifications
- You are curious and eager to learn new technologies and methods continuously and is always looking for new (and better, of course) ways to solve the problems that you have your hands on.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments and contexts
- Expertise in translating business requirements into a technical framework
- Ability to explain complex analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling and data visualization skills
- Experience with basic NLP text pre-processing, summarization, similarity measurement and named entity recognition.
- You have expertise with Python programming language, OOP and RESTFUL API Building.
- Creativity in data representation and problem modeling for machine learning tasks.
- Fluency in English
- Real-world experience with NLP solutions in a production environment.
- Master's or Phd degree in Computer Science approaching a relevant machine learning problem (NLP problem is a plus).
- Applied experience working with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch and NLP libraries such as NLTK, Gensim and spaCy.
- Experience with transformers and knowledge graphs.
- Experience with Hugging Face AI Infrastructure.
- Applied experience with software engineering principles like versioning, CI/CD, packaging and distribution
- Real-world applied experience with people analytics and HR data.
- Fluency in Dutch Language would be a big plus
Summ.link wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.We Are
We started the company in 2016, so fun is our trump card. Through our matrix structure, our focus is on knowledge, and empowering each developer is close to our hearts. So do you want to be part of a new adventure, where flexibility but also a very personal relationship between employer and employee is important, then definitely contact us. We are not a traditional company, as there are many. People want to work for us if they want to become top in their field! How we do this? Check our offer..We Offer
- First principles: People First, Remote First, Digital First
- A lot of attention is paid to further training and personal growth, we give our internal employees an average of 10 to 20 working days of training!
- Each quarter a technical bootcamp, sharing is caring.
- Flex office in the style of the New World of Work
- High degree of flexibility (eye for work/life balance, homeworking possible, trust)
- Young and dynamic team with a positive mindset
- Weekends. Even in this age of corona, we ensure solidarity and fun among colleagues in other ways. and fun among colleagues.
- Of course, the salary package is also important! We will be happy to explain it to you during a personal conversation.