- JOB TITLE: DATA ANALYST
- WORK PLACE: HYBRID
- LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
- SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
- START DATE: ASAP
Join our client, a leading company in media, as a Data Analyst. Collaborating as part of one of their biggest brands, you will provide reporting, analysis, and actionable insights to drive customer growth across the brand and portfolio. Utilize your expertise in the digital advertising industry to extract valuable insights, target audiences effectively, and enhance revenue performance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with teams to extract insights that demonstrate the commercial value of audiences.
- Utilize knowledge of the digital advertising industry to provide recommendations for targeting specific audiences and driving revenue growth.
- Communicate effectively, delivering clear and compelling stories with actionable recommendations.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and visually appealing presentations to track revenue performance.
- Work heavily on customer and marketing data, conducting analysis including but not limited to post-campaign analysis, customer segmentations and more.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in Tableau for data visualization and delivering analyses to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong SQL skills for efficient data manipulation and processing.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising industry and leveraging insights for revenue growth.
- Experience in fast-paced environments, adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The selection process will involve two interviews consisting of competency-based and scenario-based questions. You will have the opportunity to meet with key stakeholders.
This role is based in Central London and is based in the office 3x week.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.