Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analyzing complex situations to come up with a solution? Are you accustomed to juggling multiple priorities, stakeholders and topics in parallel? Are you a team player, and possess a strong business knowledge front to back?
We are looking for an experienced business data analyst to:
- Lead and manage critical business analysis that involves strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills that range from regulatory, risk to strategic WM business initiatives
- Develop, design and facilitate swift delivery and distribution of analytical output across different functions (front office to support & control) in WM APAC
- Drive business initiatives that require building tactical / interim solutions end-to-end (incl. operating model)
- Drive adoption of self-servicing tools and solutions and oversee various location/region specific topics, work with global teams and partners to share and align where possible
- Partner with various functions and stakeholders to support implementation of Operating Office’s strategy and agenda
- Coordinate, analyze and prepare reports. Drive agenda and content for various management committees
You will be working in the Data Insights team within WM APAC Operating Office, covering both Hong Kong and Singapore topics. Ours is a central team that supports end-to-end delivery (wide range from regulatory to business strategy to end clients initiatives), including last mile execution and operating model, to embed output and expected actions into WM APAC organization.
8+ years of relevant work experience, with a track record in detailed data analysis including technical capabilities, problem solving and coordination across multiple teams and locations in a financial institution; preferably in Wealth Management
- Broad understanding of WM Banking, across front-to-back value chain
- Have strong technical skills in SQLs, data ETL tools and knowledge on tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, Alteryx and Business Objects is preferable
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Organized team player and ability to grasp new topics quickly. Efficiently prioritize, problem-solve, synthesize findings, propose and implement practical solutions
- A proactive doer with strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and excels in a fast paced dynamic environment and changing requirements
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Hong Kong offices must present proof of vaccination for at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine or a medical exemption certificate before entering the workplace, and other applicable anti-epidemic measures as may be amended from time to time.