Analyzes data and compiles information for the ESG team to help make decisions.
Supports the creation of business cases, and research potential ESG solutions/activities for implementation.
Assists with the creation of presentation materials and organizational reports.
What You Will Do:
- Provides analysis data to support the implementation of ESG opportunities and activities related to the energy management, climate resilience, accessibility and community inclusion and relationship ESG pillars.
- Assists with the creation of presentations that will be given to other departments and Executives to ensure that ESG opportunities are being advanced consistently across the organization
- Analyzes data and provides support with writing operational reports, and business cases
- Analyzes emerging trends within the ESG industry and completes feasibility studies to identify new opportunities that could be implemented within IO
- Contributes to the creation of and tracking metrics through the analysis of data and tracking year over year outcomes of the ESG team to ensure that targets are being met.
Who We're Looking For:
- Degree in Environmental Science, Planning, Sustainability, Engineering, Business Administration, Data Analytics or related field of study
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with large data sets, conducting analysis, and communicating analysis results and insights to different audiences
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI is an asset
- Ability to translate complex analytics/statistics information to non-technical stakeholders considered an asset
- Experience working across multiple system platforms with the ability to create system alignment
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
This posting will close on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
The hiring range for this position is $58,900 to $85,000 with a corresponding job level of P2.