Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning, minority & female-owned federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a Data/ ETL Engineer to join our team and assist with migrating tabular and geospatial data to Apache Spark (on Cloudera). This responsibility will entail building a strong data migration strategy for moving the data efficiently and then a significant amount of spark SQL, python, and Informatica development to translate all existing ETL and ELT code and transformations to the new technology, ensuring 100% equivalent functionality in the new platform. In order to perform this work to these standards, the below experience is required. *This position can be remote but must work on an EST time zone schedule.
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and 16 additional days of paid time off
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation- and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.