- Hybrid WFH
- Consulting Firm
- 6-month contract with a view to extend
About The Company
A Global Consulting & Advisory business that delivers consulting services in a more collaborative way. This organisation works with some of the largest financial institutions in Australia to partner and provide Data Analytcis solutions that enable their clients to be data driven.
About The Role
Your role will be a part of a broader data transformation program of work. You will be working on an interim solution to maximise efficiency to deliver an automated solution whilst the transformation is building out the fully automated solution.Uplifting the data capability our clients and taking them on the journey to have a top tier data ecosystem.
- Strong Data Engineering experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous expereince working in the consulting space or financial services would be highly regarded
- Extensive experience with Python, Spark and AWS is essential
- Previous experience communicating with senior stakeholders and vendors