Sr Healthcare BA / Data Analyst
12+ months; Remote [can work from your current location]
Key Skill – Healthcare, CCDA, EDI data files
Mandatory Skills - Database / ETL
Desired Skills - Provider Workflows
Healthcare Data Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Should have 5-7 years’ experience working on the Provider workflows (Digital Health Office/Consumer Analytics)
- Should have experience with requirements gathering, definition, and analysis of the system and workflows
- Hands-on individual contributor for at least 5 years in a Data Warehouse environment doing source system data profiling and source-target data mappings for dimensional target models.
- This assumes decent level (but not expert level) of writing and executing SQL queries for both data profiling and for answering user questions related to data in the target Datawarehouse.
- Interacting with Digital Health SMEs and users for business requirements gathering and working with our Analytics team to translate them into technical requirements
- Writing these business requirements as user-centric stories with acceptance criteria on our SCRUM board
- Work experience in a Digital health analytics role
- Exposure to user BI tools like PowerBI
- Knowledge of Azure Devops is a plus
- Work closely to support project members and various project teams.
- Assist in documentation of artifacts, and participate in understanding sharing meetings.
- Using a defined Agile SCRUM Master methodology, manage a team of technical and business resources
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Here is a high level overview of who we are and what we do:
We are a leading IT Healthcare Service provider. Our practice areas include-Health Information Systems, healthcare Software Engineering & Development, health cloud, Big Data, Mobile Health and many other technologies. Currently, CitiusTech’s proprietary platform BI CLINICAL is deployed across 3,800 locations and around 20,000 hospitals across the US.
We are also the Integration, Implementation and Healthcare Solution partners with many of the Fortune 500 Healthcare companies.
CitiusTech’s global footprint includes the US (Princeton NJ, Seattle WA, Sarasota FL), Europe (London, Germany), Asia (Middle East, Singapore) and India (Mumbai, Airoli, Bangalore).
For more information on us, please visit our website www.citiustech.com
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you..