Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Bachelor degree in informatics, information technology, business, data science, or a related field and t hree (3) years of directly-related work experience
Responsible for developing, preparing, interpreting, and monitoring moderate–to–complex health process and outcomes data analyses, projections, data modeling, and reports used by system management in decision-making. Develops, implements, and monitors reporting and analysis solutions from multiple databases to ensure efficient processing, up-to-date tools, improved patient experience, and clinical and operational efficiencies. Serves as an expert resource to provide reporting and analysis guidance and support. Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reports design and distribution.
- Collaborate with various health system stakeholders to design and develop data models and reporting solutions for quality, patient safety, patient satisfaction, and health system operations.
- Develop and incorporate clinical service line and department patient experience, clinical, quality, and operational reports, scorecards, and databases utilized to improve clinical and operational processes. Work collaboratively with other teams to provide analytical support to periodic quality reporting to external parties (Press Ganey, CMS, Vizient, Leapfrog, etc.), including data validation, discrepancy analysis, market referencing, and benchmark establishment.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of data from multiple data sources to create actionable reports and knowledge for peers and leadership. Abstract information for decision support purposes, including service-line reporting and other duties as may be identified to assist decision-making.
- Provides technical support to other analysts, managers, clinicians, and executives in utilizing health data. Monitor adherence to data standards, support clients with a broad range of technical expertise, and provide technical and end-user documentation. Prepare and assist in the presentation of the strategic process and outcomes metrics.
- Assist in developing ETL (Extraction, Transformation, and Loading) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources.
- Extract, interpret, analyze, and prepare presentations of such information for senior management (e.g., patient experience, service line, DRG, and physician profiling).
- Assists with data for implementing patient experience and quality improvement processes and initiatives. Research other qualified outside benchmark data for comparison to internal benchmarks. Manage and design reports and benchmarking results clearly and concisely, and process and interpret report data for decision-making effectively and efficiently. Serve as a liaison with Press Ganey, Vizient, or software vendors, and partake in assessing and implementing new reporting tools.
- Remains current with database and analytics technologies, methods, and standards, actively participates in professional forums, and ensures compliance with all applicable standards.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art/industry-relevant tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Experience with Epic Clarity and Caboodle Databases.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, respond to urgent requests, and work under pressure with short time constraints.
- Ability to speak proficiently in both clinical and financial terms.