Are you intellectually curious and passionate about driving change in a pillar of Swedish society?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Monitor the performance of lending strategies on an ongoing basis. Provide regular commentary and insights to stakeholders on performance against expectations, trends and emerging risk/opportunities.
- Respond to queries from stakeholders on matters relating to lending strategies or performance.
- Know your steering documents (policies, instructions etc.) and processes relevant for your role.
- Establish and maintain process knowledge, execute controls, proactively identify improvement areas and actively contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
- Drive analytical projects using industry-leading methods to make the most of the rich data available within Swedbank.
- Collaborate with other teams to calculate full P&L impacts of a given origination treatment, or operational teams who may be required to amend processes in line with analytical findings.
- Support Department Heads and stakeholders with specialist knowledge and provide input to different development/improvement activities.
- Contribute to the wider Portfolio Management and Pricing team and organization by proactively sharing best practices, supporting colleagues in periods of stress, always communicating transparently and openly, and helping to make Swedbank a fun place to work.
What is needed in this role:
- University graduates a numerate subject with 3+ years of experience executing analytics in retail banking or a similar environment
- Skilled in an analytical programming framework, such as SAS, Python or R
- Sound understanding of statistical techniques and their application to solving business problems
- Willing and able to act as an agent of change in the organization
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to develop and execute a program of activity to drive performance within a well-defined domain of activity
- Ability to build and lead functional or cross-function teams to deliver on desired outcomes
Join our team and ...
participate in a unique opportunity to transform a venerable Swedish institution into a modern digital business”. -Craig Shaw, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.04.2021.
Location: Stockholm HQ
Recruiting manager: Craig Shaw +46 (0)8 58 59 59 96
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.