Basic InformationJob Name: Customer Service Data AnalystFunctional Area: Customer ServiceState: WisconsinCity: ArcadiaJob Type: SALARY - SALARY Description and Requirements
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?Then apply today to our Customer Service Team at Ashley Furniture – the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!There is only one boss: The Customer. Our Customer Service team promotes a positive, customer-centric environment by providing practical and impactful service to achieve consumer, business and employee satisfaction!
Customer Service Data Analyst
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for assisting the team in the continuous management of all relevant analytics. You will collect and analyze the data to measure the impact of initiatives to support strategic business decision making. You are responsible for working with developers to provide the department with relevant, intuitive, insight-driven information that is directly actionable. You will become closely integrated with business and build a strong relationship with business leaders. This position will work with cross-functional teams to design and implement actionable reports and dashboards, assisting in designing the broader information landscape available to the business. You will be accountable for providing quantitative analysis in key areas to support continuous growth and improvement. This position is also accountable for transforming key performance data into actionable insights and directed work and for ensuring the optimal use of the business intelligence tools in support of the business.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Statistics, Analytics or related field
- 1 year hands on experience performing data visualization, analytics
- Advanced computer skills with Power BI, Excel with ability to create pivots and macros
- Proficient in SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.