MrQ - we're an awesome, award winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more rock stars to join our quest for total world domination.
We are a growing data team focussed on providing demonstrable value across our central functions at MrQ (Acquisiton, CRM, Product and Operations). At our core we aim to translate data into actionable recommendations and initiatives that will tangibly grow and maximise revenue.
This role will have exposure to all areas of the business with an initial focus on supporting our Acquisition team.
- Build and maintain reporting suites to monitor acquisition performance across channels and ROI performance
- Inform spend decisions based on early ROI
- Optimise our new user funnel to maximise conversion and early customer retention
- Split testing
- Degree in Mathematics / Economics / Science or other quantitative field
- Proficient in SQL, Excel
- Critical thinker and able to problem-solve
- Demonstrable experience/passion for data analysis, interpreting large data-sets and taking action
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary package
- Additional Leave Days
- Birthday Leave
- Parental Leave - 4 weeks
- International Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Growth Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
- Friendly and Multinational Environment