Under close supervision, generates and maintains reports, scorecards, dashboards and other requested end user data. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of recurring and ad hoc reporting requests. Collects, validates, analyzes and organizes data into meaningful information.
- Extracts and manipulates data and looks for anomalies that may impact the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- As appropriate, provides analysis and feedback to explain trends and insight from data and reports to assist management with decision making.
- Works with management to determine future reporting needs. Develops canned reports for frequent reoccurring requests and instructs managers and staff on how to access reporting information.
- Organizes information into esthetically pleasing and user friendly formats and layouts.
- Updates databases and/or software systems as appropriate to ensure that source data for reporting is accurately sustained.
- Produces documentation including project plans, analytical reports, research, business justification and graphics.
- Participates in the development of system wide data integration tools, documentation, and reporting.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to recognize patterns in large datasets
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment required
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- Intermediate Excel skills