We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About the role:
Explosive Ordnance Services (EOS) is part of Vehicles and Tactical Systems Country Business Unit. EOS operates 17 depots around Australia to provide a storage, distribution and maintenance service for Explosive Ordnance used by the Australian Defence Force.
Reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager, you will develop and implement modern data management & analysis systems that support enhanced digital logistics, increasing the value of logistics data and generating competitive advantage for Thales.
This role is exciting, challenging and rewarding; no two days will be the same! You will need a positive attitude, be an active listener and good communicator with excellent attention to detail and the ability to think on your feet.
- Supporting the Digital Transformation Manager in planning and executing the Digital Transformation of EO Services.
- Identifying critical data and data management requirements to enable Digital Transformation of a traditional paper-based supply chain.
- Interpreting requirements and applying appropriate tools and techniques relating to data security in the EO supply chain.
- Analysing real-world logistics processes to realise the value of the data they generate.
- Identifying and analysing customer pain points to develop digital solutions.
- Identify and foster relationships with key stakeholders required to support Digital Transformation
How About You?
- Qualifications in Data Analysis or relevant industry experience and training.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of modern data analysis tools and /or Digitisation (data management improvement) projects.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience within the Defence and/or logistic industry would be highly advantageous.
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied. Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales .
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.