Join Australia’s most progressive technology-led Investment Bank and lead the transition into next generation data platform and analytics.
In this role, you will be involved in analyzing requirements, designing then building software solutions.
You will be involved in driving the adoption of new technology and a shift to cloud computing.
You are also required to respond and resolve operational issues that have been escalated, participating in rostered support shifts and on call as required.We need a strong Engineer with:
- 3-5 years actual work experience in data warehouse engineering or operations support
- a computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- SQL Scripting skills
- Automation of testing experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience working in a distributed team environment
- demonstrable track record of designing and building software delivery
- ability to multitask and work autonomously
- operational experience supporting a large data and complex data warehouse and willing to work in different time zones
Good to haves:
About The Corporate Operations Group
- prior exposure to Finance business (Capital Markets - Trading, Risk)
- prior experience JIRA and any test management tools
- prior experience in using Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.About Macquarie
A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world—whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure. At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.
Macquarie is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careersJob no:
Data & AnalyticsGroup:
Corporate Operations GroupDivision:
Tristan WalkerOpening Date: