ViSenze is one of the fastest growing A.I. start-ups and an acknowledged leader in the development of Vision based AI solutions and products globally. To help us build upon our success, we are seeking a Data Scientist to solve a variety of practical deep learning tasks originating from different domains, including but not limited to fashion, furniture as well as general products.
You will work in close conjunction with the engineering, research, and business teams for innovation projects.
- Understand complex real-world problems and leverage domain knowledge to develop reliable models.
- Strategize ways of constructing training datasets that are representative, diverse and free of bias.
- Continuously review model performance with sharp analytical skills, identify potential issues and improve them iteratively.
- Optimize workflows and processes, as well as develop useful tools to boost the efficiency and scalability of routine tasks.
- Provide requirements for new or existing internal tools to improve internal analytical capabilities, pipelines and platforms.
- Be an expert in communicating insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Economics or a related quantitative Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience with building machine learning and predictive models.
- Familiar with essential data science libraries, including Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn and Matplotlib.
- Sound knowledge of popular deep learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, MXNet, Caffe, etc.
- Strong problem-solving mindset, down-to-earth attitude, passion for machine learning and everlasting curiosity to learn
Awesome To Have
- Experience with developing Deep Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Fluent in Data Visualization