At Novisto, our vision is to be the world's leading software solution for integrated corporate sustainability management. Our purpose is to advance a more inclusive and resilient society by enabling organizations to create value through sustainability.
You will have the chance to work with incredibly talented and driven people within our engineering and business teams. While our employees are currently working remotely, we are taking thoughtful measures to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for any new employee joining our growing company.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join us.
You will be responsible for data discovery in vast amounts of data, applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years with data related technologies - including modelling, querying and optimisation
- 3+ years with data mining, statistical analysis, prediction systems, visualisation tools
- Experience with cloud services and infrastructure is a plus
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind, great attention to detail
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by creating a product that is bringing positive change around the world
- Generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal