For our client, an international manufacturing company, who supports business partners with services such as financing, logistics, storage, risk management and market intelligence, we are looking for a
Data Analyst for industrial projects such as capacity expansions and infrastructure with experience in relational databases in the Canton of Zug (valid work permission for Switzerland is mandatory)
The trading systems need to be renewed so In this role you will be responsible for the requirements engineering of the trading systems as well for ensuring the availability, integrity and quality of business datas. In addition to that you will drive the ETL components of business projects.
You will also take on other responsibilities such as:
Business Application data design
- Optimize and automate data processes, covering the data modelling, data design and development
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Design and implement smarter data that will be leveraged for business insights, analytics and BI reporting
To cope with the tasks you have experience in working as a data analyst with the focus on trading systems. Ideally you have a university degree in a technical field such as engineering, physics, mathematics or computer science. Furthermore you have several years of experience in the DWH, BI and ETL fields. A valid work permission for Switzerland is mandatory.
In addition, you can demonstrate knowledge of the following points:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL) and ideally experience with reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects or Microsoft Power BI)
- Exposure of analytical/statistical programming languages such as R, SAS, Python, etc.
- Analytical and structured mindset, solution oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality to drive initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
- Participation in further specialization
- International team with many different nationalities
- Solid career growth based on performance, interest and company’s needs
- Attractive and modern office space in the center of Zug