Trigyn has a contractual opportunity as Data Analyst This resource will be working at our client site in Italy.
- Turn data and general ideas into well-designed products with the guidance of senior staff and clients.
- Support the development process, including guiding research staff, scoping, design, implementation, testing and delivery.
- Develop advanced analytics solutions derived from multiple data sources using state-of-the-art tools to enable insight and decision-making at various levels.
- Develop data models, including performance measures, to enable scorecard analysis.
- Develop report templates and branding materials for reporting purposes.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Develop documentation and training materials
- Assist Data and Analytics specialists with data, visualization and analytics-related problems and support issues.
- Analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources.
- Other tasks and responsibilities relevant to the scope of work as assigned.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.