Brewster Partners are working in collaboration with a leading financial services organisation in Doncaster as they recruit an experienced Data Analyst to support the Consumer Product Manager.
The Data Analyst is a 12 month secondment with the possibility of becoming permanent.
If you love everything ‘data’ and have experience in a similar role, please apply!
The Data Analyst will be responsible for mapping trends, writing business reports and analysing data for the development of new products to meet the finance and insurance needs of their partners and customers.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Support the identification and development of customer, market and business opportunities
- Refine opportunities into actionable business change
- Support the delivery of customer, commercial and regulatory KPI’s
- Support the in-depth review of products to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the target customer and operate within applicable competition, conduct and customer protect regulation
- Review business performance data to identify proposition development trends, work with the product management team to prioritise and formalise those opportunities
- Work with external suppliers to deliver planned business performance targets
- Develop and nurture a broad matrix of business contact to support the delivery of product development
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, able to translate insights from numeric and behaviour data trends
- Primary and secondary research experience
- Managing stakeholders (inside and outside of the business)
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Creating queries in Business Objects
- Writing business case documents
- Developing commercial models to forecast business benefits
- Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Beginner accountancy qualifications (e.g. AAT) is advantageous
- Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent entry qualification in project delivery (advantageous)
- Salary up to £30k
- 25 holidays + stats (option to buy more leave)
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday normal office hours – 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home
- Free parking onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare scheme
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
M: 07875 677 136
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting Vacancy: Data Analyst, Reference: SC / BBBH14082-2. Thank you for your interest.