The role of the SMS team is to drive Industrial performance to achieve the site’s Strategy and Ambition. SMS team brings a high level of expertise and leadership in SMS methodology, industrial performance, digital solutions, transformation and change management. SMS teams collaborates with all functions in the site, with platform SMS and actively contribute to the Sanofi SMS network
SMS Family transformation is a key opportunity to embrace Factory 4.0 on the 3 pillars: culture, performance, operating model leveraging digital and play an active role in bringing our sites to the Factory of the Future.
The Assistant Data Analyst, in the SMS Team:
- Supports the site in roll-out of digital products and performance initiatives
- Conducts data analysis, data visualization to exploit full potential for improvement coming from digital product and data gathered and structured
- Becomes proficient on IA data environment, platforms and systems
- Support SMS trainings and workshops
The SMS Data Analyst has a core role for the coordination of the Site Key Users for Core Processes in daily execution of the system, data integrity and quality, value realization and continuous improvement of the solution and business processes. He/she ensures cross-domain collaboration and integration between the Site Process Data Experts (PDE), for integrated and aligned processes between all functions of the site. He/she owns the overall process and data quality results for the whole site, while Site Domain PDEs own their domains process and data quality results.
He/She is a change actor for the cross-domain alignment and integration of new developments, functionality, harmonization, standardization.
Reports to the SMS & Digital lead at the site.
Responsible for data analysis, visualization, and insights in link with the digital transformation, Core process roll-out Pull, explore, clean and integrate data coming from multiple sources (data platform, core systems, business) Participates to the digital transformation journey providing complex analysis and visualization to interpret patterns and correlations relevant for business Create and report KPI with strong communication skills in an understandable way for stakeholders Own data analysis approach across site, creating a Speak with data culture, standardizing data reporting and analysis Provide complex analysis and visualization to interpret patterns and correlations relevant for operations, and support the development of advanced analytics capabilities at site level Assist the SMS and Digital Leader for the successful implementation of business improvement projects or digital initiatives. Full time coordination and dotted line management of all PDEs in the Site during day-to-day activities for the system, data maintenance and evolution in routine mode. Lead SMS Projects with all PDEs in the Site for value realization, simplification, and continuous improvement. Animate the community and upskilling of PDEs at site level
Ensure updates of all master data in the site and own Master Data Audits in line with the global master data guidelines and frequencies Improve site data accuracy and animate the data governance Support SMS activities such as trainings and workshops for the site
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
Internal - Local & Corporate Staffs
External - Consultants
- Bachelors degree in computer science, statistics, physics, applied mathematics, engineering or related fields
- Applied experience in Python and SQL is advantageous
- Experience with basic data analysis & reporting
- Knowledge in statistics and advanced data analysis skills is a plus
- Experience in PowerBI, QlikSense or Tableau is a plus
- Competence for tools and working knowledge of the ERP system: SAP or other is advantageous (fast-learner of new tools and software)
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Ability to manage cross-departmental, cross-domain projects
- Ability to mobilize people, to convince and reach goals
- Strong analytical skills to understand problems and business impacts
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Discipline & sense of accuracy as required for scorecards
- Digital awareness but not any deep skills expected
- General understanding of LEAN Manufacturing principles is a plus
- Fluent English spoken and written
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.