COLSA Corporation is seeking cleared candidates for positions within our Data, Analytical, and Computational Sciences (DACS) Lab in Huntsville, Alabama!
- You will work with the latest hardware and software technologies to build advanced capabilities, conduct research and development, and develop solutions to our customers most complex and challenging problems.
- Build, train, and deploy machine learning models
- Incorporate AI/ML into initiatives in support US defense and intelligence communities
Learn more about COLSA’s Data, Analytical, and Computational Sciences (DACS) Lab here: https://www.colsa.com/defining-tomorrow-colsa-data-scientists-employee-spotlight/
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar STEM discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Demonstrable experience with advanced machine learning and data science techniques and mathematical approaches. Please list these techniques and projects on your resume.
- Experience with algorithm development and data structures in common programming languages (e.g., Python, C#, Julia) and tools (e.g., Jupyter Notebooks, TensorFlow, Keras).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to relocate to Huntsville, AL at own expense (if not already in the area)
- U.S. Citizenship required; Must have a minimum of a Secret clearance
- MS or higher degree Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar STEM discipline.
- Applied Mathematics experience in areas such as Linear Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Partial Differential Equations.
- Possess a deep understanding of the mathematical concepts behind Artificial Neural Networks, and know how to tailor activation functions, loss functions, and network layers, beyond the use of basic ML libraries.
- Familiarity with DevOps principles, CI/CD pipelines, and Agile methodologies.
- DoD Top Secret Clearance Preferred, with eligibility for SCI access.
- 5 years preferred
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.